Swearnet.com Incorporated Frequently Asked Questions
Version 1.3 : April 28, 2022
This page answers most of the common questions concerning Swearnet.com Incorporated digital products, including Swearnet.com and mobile applications.
The answer to most problems can be found below, so please take the time to read before contacting us.
In the app, Contact Technical Support using the link at the bottom on the Settings page.
On the web, you can use the Contact Technical Support Form if you have a payment or other technical issues not covered below.
1. MEMBERSHIP AND PAYMENTS
I want to purchase a full membership, so I can watch all the awesome content. How do I do that?
Website: Sign in and click PAYMENTS in the upper left corner. Click the “Purchase a Swearnet Membership” button. You’ll be presented with payment options and pricing for full membership.
App: Tap Settings in the lower navigation, and then SIGN IN (or REGISTER if you don’t already have a Swearnet.com account) and then tap any of the episodes from the home screen. A popup should offer a PURCHASE button, which will offer pricing options for your particular country’s store: Google Play on Android or Apple iTunes on iOS devices.
If I purchase or already have a membership on the website, can I use it in the app?
Yes absolutely! If you’re already a Swearnet.com member, sign into the app with your existing email and password. All membership and digital store purchases also work in the app. It works the other way round too, in-app purchases will apply to both app and website, as long as you use the same email address.
How do I cancel?
Please check your receipt(s) and follow the official support documentation instructions below, depending on which payment service you have the payment subscription with:
Apple iTunes: How to cancel a subscription from Apple
Website (Stripe): Sign in and click PAYMENTS in the upper left corner of the website. You should see your payment subscription under Automatic Payments. Please note that active subscriptions to Google or Apple will NOT be listed here. You should refer to the links immediately above to cancel those.
PayPal: Is accepted both in the app and on the website, so it’s a bit more complicated. Try visiting PayPal’s My Account Recent Activity page to locate your automatic payments. Click on Swearnet.com Incorporated or Google Play or Apple iTunes, then the corresponding “Manage Automatic Payments” link. You should now be able to cancel any PayPal automatic payment subscriptions you have.
How do I check my membership status?
Website: Sign in and click the PAYMENTS button in the upper left corner. Your membership status, website auto payment status and payment history will be shown.
App: Sign in and tap Settings in the lower navigation. The Settings screen will display your Membership details, including your expiry date.
How do I view my purchase history?
Website: Sign in and click PAYMENTS in the upper left corner of the website. Look under Order History for a chronological listing of all payments, including payments successfully registered from the app via Restore Purchases, Membership and Digital Store purchases.
App: For purchases made in the app to Google Play Store and Apple iTunes, you will receive a payment receipt for each payment. In addition, you can access a history of your in app payments online.
Google Play: Refer to View your order history
Apple iTunes: Refer to See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
I have a PayPal subscription (automatic payment) that I want to check or update. How do I do that?
Both the Website and the App accept PayPal, so there are a few ways…
If you paid PayPal on the Website:
- Sign into Swearnet.com and click PAYMENTS in the upper left corner of the website.
- Automatic Payments that you have made from the website will be displayed, including Automatic Payments to PayPal.
- To the right should be a red button labelled “Edit: View or Cancel”. Click that, (if asked, sign into PayPal) and you should be taken to a page on PayPal that shows you subscription.
If you paid in app through Google or Apple:
- Please use the appropriate link in the previous section to access your in app payment history or to cancel.
You should also be able to cancel directly on PayPal:
- Sign into PayPal
- If see “Recent Activity” on the right side of the screen:
- Click “Recent Activity”
- Locate either SwearNet Incorporated, Apple iTunes or Google Play and click it to view your subscription details.
- If you see the My Accounts tab, then:
- Select the My Account tab, and click on Profile
- On the My Profile page, click on My Money > My Pre-approved Payments > Update
- On the My Pre-approved Payments page, look for the merchant, either SwearNet Incorporated, Apple iTunes or Google Play and click to view your subscription details.
I’ve paid, but you’re saying I need to make a purchase or that my account has expired! How do I contact you?
App: Sign in then tap “Contact Technical Support” at the bottom of the Settings screen. Website: Sign in then click “HELP”. “Contact Technical Support” is the first link on that page.
Fill out the form with as much information as possible such as how you’ve paid, confirmation and order IDs ans do on.
I haven’t received a fucking confirmation email?!
Confirmation email will be sent depending on where you paid and what payment type was used:
IF YOU PAID ON THE WEBSITE:
- Make sure you are signing in with the same email or Facebook account you used when you made the payment. We’ve found that some members have made typos in their email, or used a different email address. If you received a payment receipt from Swearnet, sign in with the same email address the payment receipt was emailed to.
- You’ll only get a confirmation emails for successfully completed payments. Did your purchase fully complete? On the website, click PAYMENTS to verify the status of your purchase. Purchases marked ‘Pending’ or ‘Incomplete’ are still being processed. A status of ‘Failed’ means the card issuer rejected the payment (could be anything from insufficient finds to bad expiry date).
- If your status is ‘complete’, use the ‘Resend confirmation email’ link (column on the far right) on your Order History Page and follow the screen prompts.
- Check your spam/junk folder to make sure the confirmation email isn’t ending up there. We’re not calling you fucking dumb but this sometimes is all that’s wrong. The confirmation email has a subject of ‘Receipt for purchase from SwearNet’ and the sender is [email protected]
- If you paid by PayPal, did you receive a confirmation email from PayPal? Contact Technical Support with your Order ID and your issue: e.g. “my PayPal Order # 1234567 has not registered on Swearnet.com”.
IF YOU PAID IN THE APP:
- Google or Apple send confirmation emails for all purchases and subscription payments. Please check for emails from them.
- If you have payment confirmation from either Apple or Google but no access in the app, you’ll need to use Restore Purchases to register those with the Swearnet.com backend
- We no longer send payment confirmation receipts from Swearnet.com when Restore Purchases is used, it was causing confusion
- Contact Technical Support if you have used Restore Purchases
If you’ve tried all the suggestions above and you’re still having problems, Contact Technical Support and the customer support team will help you out.
I have been billed twice according to my credit card statement.
Could be any number of reasons, and in addition could be Google, Apple or Swearnet.com’s own payment system that has billed you twice.
If you’re registered on Swearnet.com, click PAYMENTS for a detailed history of your purchases.
If you need to contact us, please include your duplicate receipt confirmation IDs, banking information and we’ll manually verify your payments and arrange a refund of the extra charge.
I asked for technical support, but my problem STILL isn’t fixed yet!! WHAT IN THE FUCK?!
First of all, calm the fuck down, your problem is being dealt with! When you fill out the help form, a support ticket is automatically created and sent to our support team, and a lot of behind-the-scenes technical fuckery goes on. We will keep you updated, and contact you if we need any more information. Rest assured, we are ON IT!
What the fuck is a SwearNet Founding Fucker? Am I one, or can I become one?
The Founding Fucker program was special introductory package available to initial subscribers until April 2013 - unfortunately that time has passed and it’s water under the fridge. BUT fortunately for you, we love all SwearNet members equally! With the current membership offerings at SwearNet you still get access to ALL the fucking content, special features, and whatever other shit is happening!
How long does my Founding Fucker status last?
You’ll retain your Founding Fucker status indefinitely.
How do I redeem a SwearNet coupon?
At this time, coupons can only be redeemed on the website. It’s basically peach and cake:
- Visit the Coupons page
- Enter your Coupon Code
- Click the ‘Redeem my Coupon’ button
- If the coupon code is valid, you’ll instantly get credit
If you have any problems, please Contact Technical Support.
2. GENERAL Swearnet.com QUESTIONS
Why can’t I comment on the free videos?
Comments are only available in the paid area of SwearNet. So sign the fuck up!
Where the fuck is the Trailer Park Boys Podcast on SwearNet?
All the Podcast episodes have been moved to their own show!
On the website: TRAILER PARK BOYS PODCAST
In the app: On the home screen, tap the TRAILER PARK BOYS channel, then scroll down to TRAILER PARK BOYS PODCAST.
I want to mail something to be opened in the Mailbag show. What’s your address?
Attn: Mailbag Swearnet.com Incorporated PO Box 38072 Burnside Dartmouth NS B3B 1X2 CANADA
- If sending from outside of Canada, please mark it as ‘GIFT’ because we won’t be fucking paying the import duty and taxes!!
- Please DO NOT send perishable goods. Packages take many weeks in transit and could sit for many more weeks before being opened on the show.
- If the package contains food or drink, please indicate it on the package. We don’t want dirty fuckin’ garbage juice all over the studio!
- We receive a shit-ton of goodies for the mailbag so please be patient if you send something in.
Where can I watch SwearNet: The Movie and the original series?
It’s the comedy movie that started it all, and is in Guinness Book of Records for the most sweary movie in history! SwearNet: The Movie is available on Netflix and DVD in many regions, and you can also stream from Swearnet.com and in the app.
On the website: from the Swearnet Digital Store
In the app: tap the Store icon, then tap PURCHASE SEASONS & SHOWS
3. GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT TRAILER PARK BOYS AND RANDOM SHIT
Where can I watch Trailer Park Boys seasons and movies?
Trailer Park Boys Seasons 1 through 12, both TPB Animated Seasons, the Christmas special, several live tour specials and the TPB movies are available on Netflix in most regions. You can also purchase these titles from the Swearnet Digital Store or purchase DVDs from retailers such as Amazon. We’re aware that not everything is available in all DVD regions, but we’ll try and get Cory and Jacob to burn some more copies. Hold the fuck on!
When will the Boys be bringing their live show to my town?
The Boys try to take their live tour to as many cities as possible – check out rickyjulianbubbles.com and facebook.com/trailerparkboys and facebook.com/rickyjulianbubbles for the latest tour and ticket sale information. Also make sure you sign up to our SwearNews newsletter for all the latest tour news!
Where else are you fuckers on the Worldy Pipe? Do you have Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts?
Our official Trailer Park Boys accounts are:
Anyone else claiming to be an official account is probably Conky being fucked in the head.
You can also follow the Boys individually on Twitter:
JP: has nothing because he lives in 1992
Where can I buy Trailer Park Boys merchandise?
You can buy DECENT Trailer Park Boys merch at the official TPB Store. You’ll find everything from officially-branded t-shirts, hoodies and hats to smoking accessories, games, and greasy décor for your own trailer.
Where can I buy Trailer Park Boys bongs and bubblers?
We are proud to sell our own range of high quality glass and silicone bongs, and If your local smoke shop doesn’t stock them (and why the fuck not?), check out famousbrandz.com. You can also buy them online at Vape World, Grass City and everyonedoesit.com. Smoke, let’s go.
What’s this I hear about a Trailer Park Boys whisky and beer?! I need to drive some of that dirty liquor into me!
It’s true – Ricky, Julian and Bubbles launched the sassy Liquormen’s Ol’ Dirty Canadian Whisky in 2016, and have now launched the DECENT Freedom 35 lager. These delicious beverages are only available in Canada right now (check your local liquor store and tell them to get it in!) but we ARE working on getting these scrump-dilly products to other markets. We love seeing your greasy photos of you enjoying a sippypoo on Twitter or Instagram – tag your photos #Liquormens or #TPBFreedom35!
Where can I download the Trailer Park Boys mobile game?
Get greasy on the go and download Trailer Park Boys: Grea$y Money at East Side Games. The game is available for iOS and Android!
I have a question/comment/problem not mentioned here. How do I get in touch?
If you really need to know something that isn’t here, Contact Technical Support and we will try to answer it ASAP, depending on how much other fuckery we are dealing with.