SwearNet.com Incorporated Frequently Asked Questions
Version 1.1 : May 1, 2019
This page answers most of the common questions concerning SwearNet.com Incorporated digital products, including SwearNet.com and mobile applications.
1. MEMBERSHIP AND PAYMENTS
I want to upgrade my free membership to a paid one, so I can watch all the awesome content. Where do I go to upgrade, and what payments do you accept?
Memberships can be purchased on the Products Page. We accept PayPal, most credit and debit cards, and Bitcoin.
How do I check my membership status?
Your membership status can be viewed at the top of your Order History Page.
How do I check my payment history?
Payment history appears on your Order History Page. For each successful payment, you should have received a confirmation email with the subject line ‘Receipt for purchase from SwearNet’. If you would like a receipt resent, use the ‘Resend confirmation receipt’ link to the right of each order.
It says my account has expired on SwearNet and I can’t watch any content! What in the fuck?
Don’t panic, it just means something’s fucky! Just contact support with your details and we should be able to unfuckulate your account.
I have a PayPal subscription (automatic payment) that I want to check. How do I do that?
PayPal subscription payments are best checked using the ‘View, modify or cancel your automatic payments’ link on your Order History Page. That link should take you directly to your PayPal subscription if you have one. You’ll be asked to sign into PayPal if you aren’t already.
If PayPal can’t find your payment, do following:
- Sign into PayPal
- Select the My Account tab, and click on Profile
- On the My Profile page, click on My Money > My Pre-approved Payments > Update
- On the My Pre-approved Payments page, look for the merchant SwearNet Inc. and click to view your subscription details.
I signed up for a paid account and entered my credit card information, but something got cocked and I haven’t received a fucking confirmation email?!
Please check the following before contacting us:
- Make sure you are signing in with the same email or Facebook account you used when you made the payment. We’ve found that some members have made typos in their email, or used a different email address. If you received a payment receipt from Swearnet, sign in with the same email address the payment receipt was emailed to.
- Did your purchase fully complete? Visit the Order History Page to verify the status of your purchase. Purchases marked ‘pending’ or ‘incomplete’ are still being processed,and ‘failed’ means the card issuer rejected the payment (could be anything from insufficient finds to bad expiry date). Also note that you’ll only get confirmation emails after your payment is fully and successfully processed.
- If you would like a confirmation resent, use the ‘Resend confirmation email’ link (column on the far right) on your Order History Page and follow the screen prompts.
- Check your spam/junk folder to make sure the confirmation email isn’t ending up there. We’re not calling you fucking dumb but this sometimes is all that’s wrong. The confirmation email has a subject of ‘Receipt for purchase from SwearNet’ from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’ve tried all the suggestions above and you’re still having problems, contact support and the customer support team will help you out.
I have been billed twice for premium access according to my credit card statement (or PayPal or Bitcoin). I think I hit something twice when making the payment and fucked it up. Can you help?
Of course! Visit your Order History Page for details of your purchases. Please include your duplicate receipt confirmation IDs when you go contact support. We’ll verify your payments and arrange a refund of the extra charge. And next time try not to hit the fucking thing twice. Again, not calling you dumb but, fuck.
I’ve been fired from my job, I’m living in a car, and have no fucking scrilla. How do I cancel my SwearNet account?
OK, we understand that sometimes life gets fucky. If you really have to leave us, click ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ on your Order History Page. We’re gonna fucking miss you though!
I asked for technical support, but my problem STILL isn’t fixed yet!! WHAT IN THE FUCK?!
First of all, calm the fuck down, your problem is being dealt with! When you fill out the help form, a support ticket is automatically created and sent to our support team, and a lot of behind-the-scenes technical fuckery goes on. We will keep you updated, and contact you if we need any more information. Rest assured, we are ON IT!
What the fuck is a SwearNet Founding Fucker? Am I one, or can I become one?
The Founding Fucker program was special introductory package available to initial subscribers until April 2013 - unfortunately that time has passed and it’s water under the fridge. BUT fortunately for you, we love all SwearNet members equally! With the current membership offerings at SwearNet you still get access to ALL the fucking content, special features, and whatever other shit is happening!
How long does my Founding Fucker status last?
You’ll retain your Founding Fucker status indefinitely, but you’ll have to renew your membership if it has expired. You’ll see special Founding Fucker pricing if you have Founding Fucker status.
How do I redeem a SwearNet coupon?
It’s basically peach and cake:
- Visit the coupons page
- Enter your Coupon Code
- Click the ‘Redeem my Coupon’ button
- If your coupon is valid, you will get the credit
If you have any problems contact support
2. GENERAL SWEARNET.COM QUESTIONS
Why can’t I comment on the free videos?
Comments are only available in the paid area of SwearNet. So sign the fuck up!
Where the fuck is the Trailer Park Boys Podcast on SwearNet?
All the Podcast episodes can be found right the fuck here.
I want to mail something to be opened in the Mailbag show. What’s your address?
Attn: Mailbag Swearnet.com Incorporated PO Box 38072 Burnside Dartmouth NS B3B 1X2 CANADA
- If sending from outside of Canada, please mark it as ‘GIFT’ because we won’t be fucking paying the import duty and taxes!!
- Please DO NOT send perishable goods. Packages take many weeks in transit and could sit for many more weeks before being opened on the show.
- If the package contains food or drink, please indicate it on the package. We don’t want dirty fuckin’ garbage juice all over the studio!
- We receive a shit-ton of goodies for the mailbag so please be patient if you send something in.
Where can I watch SwearNet: The Movie?
It’s the comedy movie that started it all, and is in Guinness Book of Records for the most sweary movie in history! SwearNet: The Movie is available on Netflix and DVD in many regions, and you can also stream or download from the Swearnet Digital Store
How do I get a job with SwearNet or contribute video content for consideration?
If you think you can contribute something amazing to SwearNet, email your resume/portfolio, or a video pilot to email@example.com. We’re always looking for fresh new comedy talent to feature on the site, so if you’ve got what it takes, get the fuck in touch! We get a shitnami of emails every day so please be patient.
3. GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT TRAILER PARK BOYS AND RANDOM SHIT
Where can I watch Trailer Park Boys seasons and movies?
Trailer Park Boys Seasons 1 through 12, both TPB Animated Seasons, the Christmas special, several live tour specials and the TPB movies are available on Netflix in most regions. You can also purchase these titles from the Swearnet Digital Store, or purchase DVDs from retailers such as Amazon. We’re aware that not everything is available in all DVD regions, but we’ll try and get Cory and Jacob to burn some more copies. Hold the fuck on!
When will the Boys be bringing their live show to my town?
The Boys try to take their live tour to as many cities as possible – check out trailerparkboys.com and facebook.com/trailerparkboys and facebook.com/rickyjulianbubbles for the latest tour and ticket sale information. Also make sure you sign up to our SwearNews newsletter for all the latest tour news!
Where else are you fuckers on the Worldy Pipe? Do you have Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts?
Our official Trailer Park Boys accounts are facebook.com/trailerparkboys and twitter.com/trailerparkboys and on Instagram as @trailerparkboysofficial. Anyone else claiming to be an official account is probably Conky being fucked in the head.
You can also follow the Boys individually on Twitter:
JP: has nothing because he lives in 1992
Where can I buy Trailer Park Boys merchandise?
You can buy DECENT Trailer Park Boys merch at the official TPB Store. You’ll find everything from officially-branded t-shirts, hoodies and hats to smoking accessories, games, and greasy décor for your own trailer.
Where can I buy Trailer Park Boys bongs and bubblers?
We are proud to sell our own range of high quality glass and silicone bongs, and If your local smoke shop doesn’t stock them (and why the fuck not?), check out famousbrandz.com. You can also buy them online at Vape World, Grass City and everyonedoesit.com. Smoke, let’s go.
What’s this I hear about a Trailer Park Boys whisky and beer?! I need to drive some of that dirty liquor into me!
It’s true – Ricky, Julian and Bubbles launched the sassy Liquormen’s Ol’ Dirty Canadian Whisky in 2016, and have now launched the DECENT Freedom 35 lager. These delicious beverages are only available in Canada right now (check your local liquor store and tell them to get it in!) but we ARE working on getting these scrump-dilly products to other markets. We love seeing your greasy photos of you enjoying a sippypoo on Twitter or Instagram – tag your photos #Liquormens or #TPBFreedom35!
Where can I download the Trailer Park Boys mobile game?
Get greasy on the go and download Trailer Park Boys: Grea$y Money at East Side Games. The game is available for iOS and Android!
I have a question/comment/problem not mentioned here. How do I get in touch?
If you really need to know something that isn’t here, contact support and we will try to answer it ASAP, depending on how much other fuckery we are dealing with.